Urine Toxicology Testing
URINE TOXICOLOGY TESTING
LAB24 URINE DRUG TESTING (UDT)
Drug testing through urine is one of the most accurate methods used to detect trace amounts of drugs and substances in a patient’s system.
URINE TOXICOLOGY PANEL
OPIOIDS AND RELATED
PROVIDE INSIGHTFUL MEDICATION MONITORING
Our Urine Toxicology Testing is also used to provide a more insightful medication monitoring service to help clinicians and physicians guide the care of their patients in a more tailored and personalized way.
Accurate urine drug testing helps to show clinicians and physicians just where their prescribed medications are effective or ineffective, allowing them to further develop their treatment protocols and provide more targeted and accurate patient care.
SUPPORT AND IMPROVE TREATMENT PLANNING
The Lab24 Urine Toxicology Testing (UTT) system utilizes advanced scanning technologies designed to support and improve clinical decision-making and treatment planning based on deeper insights obtained through our scans. The deeper insights help clinicians:
- Monitor their patient’s intake of medication and controlled substances.
- Identify instances of abuse in regard to prescribed medication, non-prescribed medication, and controlled or illegal substances.
- Identify possible areas of concern in regard to negative drug-to-drug interactions.
- Provide more tailored and personalized patient care.
- Recommend future counseling if instances of illegal drug or medication use is identified.
Lab 24’s UTT service offers our patients and clients an extensive test menu that covers nearly 100 drugs and medications across both prescribed medication lists and illegal substance lists, ultimately ensuring that all of your bases are covered.
And with some of the lowest cutoff values currently offered within the industry, you can count on Lab24 to provide true and accurate results that effectively represent the level of medication or illegal substances found in your patient’s urine.